A Unique Online Exchange for Tobacco Leaf Sellers and Buyers
What is the Exchange?
The UTA offers an online trading platform to tobacco merchants, manufacturers and buyers dealing in surplus tobacco stock. We have uncommitted raw tobacco lots, production overruns and surplus stock available for tobacco buyers worldwide. Now traders have an opportunity to sell the surplus tobacco remains on their balance sheets to the highest bidders.
This is a paperless, digital trading platform designed for the post-pandemic environment. All transactions are handled remotely using our easy online platform which brings the widest range of tobacco buyers and sellers together. You can buy and sell with complete confidentiality and anonymity on a willing-buyer willing-seller basis without having to send representatives to an auction location.
- An online marketplace exclusive to reputable and registered tobacco industry companies
- One platform covers all transactions from offer to arrival in the buyer’s warehouse
- Prices and highest bids published online
- No need to send representatives to negotiate
- Sealed product samples are couriered to buyers
- Multiple buyers can compete for available stocks
- Stocks are readily available to be shipped
- Full confidentiality in all trading
- Sellers will pay a one-time registration fee of $2,500
How Does it Work?
The UTA online platform enables you to manage all selling, buying and shipping transactions in one place – from orders to shipping, communications, tracking, generating and filing documents, and even archiving. It enables considerable efficiencies, eliminating the need for traders to send representatives, reducing travel expenses and increasing profits.
Bids are visible to all involved and multiple buyers can compete for a batch. If the buyer requires product samples, the seller will send two sealed samples to the UTA sampling room at Andromeda Forwarding & Logistics’ facilities in Antwerp. The UTA will forward one sample to the potential buyer and retain the other for mediation in case a dispute arises.
Some of our current Market Listings
1) 300,000 KG Pakistan, FCV, HS, ML1, 2021, Nic 2.6% Total Sug 14%
Low Stalk, Lemon, Ripe, Cleanliness 4, No Defects, UNMFD TOB
2) 200,000 KG Pakistan, FCV, HS, MO2, 2021, Nic 2.9% Total Sug 12%
Low Stalk, Orange, Ripe, Cleanliness 4, No Defects, UNMFD TOB
3) 65,340 KG Zimbabwe, FCV, CUT RAG, VB1, 2021, Nic 2.43% Total Sug 13.08%
No Defects, MNFRD TOB
4) 500,000 KG Bangladesh, FCV, HS, NC 95 NC-5L (Lower Grade), 2021, Nic 1.1% Total Sug 11%
No Defects, UNMFD TOB